Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dancing Santa

This year Santa left a family gift for us, Let's Dance 2 for the Wii. I believe Santa thought it would be fun, since Mad Dog said he could kick all our butts after he saw the commercial for it on television.

The game comes with 44 songs both popular and classic. You simply hold the Wii remote and mimic the moves of the dancing figures on the screen. With each move you make correctly you earn points. Unlike other games (like Guitar Hero) the game doesn't penalize you for wrong moves while you play. You can hold dance offs and with real dance moves choreographed by real experts. The game also has a great feature called Just Sweat it Off. In this mode the you select a workout program and it sets a goal for you and tracks your progress throughout the week. I found this a lot more fun than the other Wii Fit game.

Everyone is enjoying the game. Lex and Loki enjoy dancing with family members. Gabrielle like it though gets discouraged very quickly, saying she can't do it. She is pushing on, and I keep telling her there is nothing to worry about it's just fun. Mad Dog and I love it and I think I'm going to use it a lot more than some of our other fit game. It makes the thought of exercise fun. If you have kids their is a kids version and of course the original Just Dance - which I think I might have to pick-up.

I'm off to shake my groove thing!

No comments: