Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tag You're It!

Wrapping paper isn't something I think about often. We have a little tradition when it comes to the kids and their wrapping paper from Santa, but other than that I just pick something I like. 

This year I found this cute wrapping paper at Target with car on it. It was cute, didn't say Christmas or Happy Holidays, just cars carrying trees tied to their roofs. When I got home I took a second look at the paper and came up with a simple cute gift tag to go with it. 

I purchased a pack of cardstock paper at Michael's  Friday night. I simply hand-cut the cars out and then the window openings. I then used construction paper to cute tires and glued them on with a glue-stick. I then used my handy Sharpie and added the To: and From: 

I think they will be cute when the packages are all tied up and ready for giving. 

No comments: