Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Top 25: Part 2

If you missed the first part of this post take a moment to read Christmas Top 25: Part 1. Here are the remaining 7.

19. Receiving a Christmas card from my brother and sister-in-law that doesn't have inappropriate photo for the first year and I don't know how long.
20. .... (I promised Mad Dog I would put this in. I'm sure you can see the smile on his face from wherever you are.)
21. Lex trying to pee in the snow yelling at Loki, "I'm PEEING in the snow Loki!" all in the parking lot of the Dunkin' Donuts.
22. Explaining to my boss how you stick an Oreo on a stick and losing it.
23. Loki having a Go-Yurt and finding that it was more like the rug and the blue chair had it for breakfast.
24. Finding out that the town of Warren, RI has a Parker Avenue and a Parker Street and that Fedex doesn't know the difference.
25. Knowing that my brother lost his gumdrop buttons and is making my sister-in-law crazy.

1 comment:

Sean and Tiffany said...

No my Gumdrop Buttons!!!!!